- Sant Egidio community Restores hope to the elderly, vulnerable persons in Lira-Uganda.
- Tunisia prime minister sacked after violent Covid protests.
- Nebbi elderly rebel hands himself to Ugandan Authorities.
- PM’s Office delivered 1000 standard mosquito nets to Kasese flood victims.
- Court awards a senior police officer Shs10m for unlawful arrest.
- Couples asked to be tolerant and keep peace in their families.
- MPs question speaker Oulanyah’s long absence from House.
- Old boys association at St. Johns Minor Seminary, to elect new leaders on zoom.