By Kyamanduma Patrick,
Bwera secondary school in Kasese district woke up to a shock of their time following the sudden death of a student at the school.
Reports yet to be confirmed by police indicate that the deceased, Desmond Masereka, a senior two student who lived in the staff quarters with his father, a teacher, Mr. Geyford Katya, could have been suffocated by smoke from a burning stove.
No official comment yet from Police but Mr. Jocknus Bwambale, the head teacher of the school confirmed that the deceased, his student, could have been suffocated as he tried to save most likely clothes that had reportedly caught fire late in the night from a suspected burning stove. Mr. Jocknus speaking…….
May the soul of the deceased rest in peace. END