House was gutted by fire in Nyamirami village.

Residents of Nyamirami village in Muhokya sub county, Kasese district were shocked yesterday(14th September 2020) after fire reportedly gutted a house of Mr. Alfred Bayoyo destroying all properties.

Kasese guide radio has not yet received an official statement from Police, but the Chairperson LC one for Nyamirami village Mr. Venesio Mumbahya confirmed the information saying the cause of the fire could have been caused by a solar panel.

Mr. Mumbahya with details…

END.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *