A house and property worth unspecified amount of money have reportedly been burnt by Fire in Kanyughunya village, Kisinga Subcounty in Kasese district.
As this radio is yet to get an official comment from police and the local leaders about the cause of the fire, Mr. Godfrey Mithi, a local resident said the incident had puzzled them now that nobody was home at the time.
He calls for the help of the Good Samaritans now that the victims had been left with almost nothing. Mr. Mithi Godfrey speaking………
Mr. Daudi Masereka, another local resident called for more consciousness against such incidents that are common during Christmas festivities. END.