By Kyamanduma Patrick,
Properties worth unspecified amount of Money have perished after fire gutted a house in Muhambo village, Bugoye Sub County in Kasese district.
No official comment yet from Police, but the area Local council one chairperson, Mr. Ericana Kiribulha confirmed the information and identified the victim as, Mr. Alozio Masereka Byaruhubana, resident in the same area.
Mr. Ericana alleged the house could have gutted fire this evening originating from a solar panel that was charging phones, while family members were reportedly attending to domestic work.
A neighbor, Mr. Charles Kighoma Isebahasa testified that all properties were burnt, appealing to well-wishers and government to provide humanitarian support to the affected family. Mr. Charles speaking.…
Details will come in our subsequent news broadcast. END.