The local residents of Kyogha central in Bwera subcounty in Kasese district were treated to shock over fire that burnt a house, killing an eighty year old man of the same area.
Mr. Gregory Makotsa, the local council three chairperson for Bwera sub county confirms but says whereas many locals had associated electricity with the death of the late Stephen Kimimbi, preliminary investigations blames the fire incident to deceased`s Candle.
The sympathetic Mr. Gregory calls for more consciences by the local residents on matters fire for their safety. Mr. Gregory speaking……
May his soul rest in peace. END